A fun and practical lesson for you and your four-legged bestie! Suitable for all humans and all well-behaved dogs.
You will learn:
- How to keep your pup calm when boarding the SUP
- Managing the river ‘hazards’. Swans and ducks are extremely exciting for your pup!
- Rescue techniques should your or your dog get into trouble
- The best position and technique for paddling with your four-legged friend
- 90-minute course
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided
- Dogs MUST be able to swim
- £25.00 per dog and owner
- Minimum 4 people/4 dogs to run the course, maximum 8 people/8 dogs
Payment is in advance. In the event that you may need to cancel your booking we are happy to offer a refund when notified within 72 working hours. Or an alternative date when notified within 48 working hours.
If your experience is rescheduled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook.
We highly recommend you purchase a buoyancy aid for your dog, though it is not compulsory.
Your dog’s nails must be clipped as they can damage the board.
1 dog only per owner.