You will learn:
- Self-rescue techniques so that you feel confident on the water.
- Flat water paddle dangers to keep yourself and others safe.
- Correct position and posture on the board along with basic paddle use, to enjoy this sport to its full.
- 90-minute course
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided
- Children MUST be accompanied by a legal guardian
- £30.00 per person
- Minimum 4 people to run the course, maximum 8 (NOTE we can take larger groups by request)
Payment is in advance. In the event that you may need to cancel your booking we are happy to offer a refund when notified within 72 working hours. Or an alternative date when notified within 48 working hours.
If your experience is rescheduled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook.