You will learn:
- Self-rescue techniques so that you feel confident on the water.
- Flat water paddle dangers to keep yourself and others safe.
- Correct position and posture on the board along with basic paddle use, to enjoy this sport to its full.
- 2 hour course
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided
- Children MUST be accompanied by a legal guardian
- £35.00 per person
- Minimum 3 people to run the course, maximum 6 (COVID-19 compliant for social distancing)
PLEASE VISIT OUR ‘SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 pg FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your class is rescheduled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook.