You will learn:
- Self-rescue techniques so that you feel confident on the water.
- Flat water paddle dangers to keep yourself and others safe.
- Correct position and posture on the board along with basic paddle use, to enjoy this sport to its full.
- 2 hour course
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided
- Children MUST be accompanied by a legal guardian
- £35.00 per person
- Minimum 3 people to run the course, maximum 6 (COVID-19 compliant for social distancing)
PLEASE VISIT OUR ‘SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 pg FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your booking is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook within the current season. Or a 12 month gift voucher will be issued.
If the booking is cancelled by your party:
More than 7 days notice your booking will be fully refundable minus our admin fee.
Les than 7 days notice your booking will be fully transferable within the current season or a 12 month gift voucher will be issued.
Less than 48 hours notice your booking will not be refunded or transferred, unless it falls within our COVID-19 policy.