We are one of the only companies operating a guided SUP tour of the stunning Wye Valley. The Wye Valley is where tourism was birthed by Gilpin 250 years ago. Enjoy this area of outstanding natural beauty with one of friendly team. We will teach you the SUP basics and you’ll put them into action on this full day River Wye adventure. See the sights from the water, propelled by your own paddle.
- Enjoy a journey from Ross on Wye to Symonds Yat West
- Receive hire of all safety equipment including wet suit
- Receive tuition from our fully trained staff
- Learn how to rescue yourself correctly
- Receive a river safety briefing
- Learn basic paddling (including kneeling down & standing up)
- Learn basic turning (cross deck and reverse)
- Receive car shuttle service
- 6-hour experience
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided
- Children MUST be accompanied by a legal guardian
- Minimum 6 people, maximum 12 (NOTE we can take larger groups by request)
Payment is in advance. In the event that you may need to cancel your booking we are happy to offer a refund when notified within 72 working hours. Or an alternative date when notified within 48 working hours.
If your experience is rescheduled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook.
Basic SUP experience is recommended, you may like to attend our SUP Intro course first to fully enjoy your river experience.