A fun and practical lesson for anyone keen to develop their Stand-Up Paddle Boarding skills. Suitable for improvers / those who have taken our SUP Intro Course.
You will learn:
- How to paddle effortlessly in a straight line using the 5 Step Paddle Stroke technique.
- The most effective way to turn, including the Cross-Deck and Step-Back turns.
- How to make the most of every paddle stroke by fine tuning your style to do less, achieve more and look like a pro!
- 90-minute course
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided
- Children MUST be accompanied by a legal guardian
- Minimum 4 people, maximum 8 (NOTE we can take larger groups by request)
Payment is in advance. In the event that you may need to cancel your booking we are happy to offer a refund when notified within 72 working hours. Or an alternative date when notified within 48 working hours.
If your experience is rescheduled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook.
Participants will need to have attended our SUP Intro course or a similar course elsewhere.