Whatever you want, we’ve got you covered! Fancy a beginners skills session to get you SUPing with ease? How about a fun play date with your kids? A get together with your friends. Or perhaps just a peaceful guided paddle down THE most beautiful stretch of the Wye? Grab a group of your fav humans and pick your very own SUP experience.
You could choose to:
- Learn self rescue techniques, correct position and posture on the board so that you feel safe on the water
- Cruise along one of the most beautiful stretches of the river Wye
- Try out our MEGA board, it takes 6 paddlers in one go!
- Enjoy fun games and races to ensure lots of smiles and laughter along the way
- We’ll snap the fun as it unfolds so that you can share the memories for years to come
- 2-hour course
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided
- Children MUST be accompanied by a legal guardian
- Minimum 4 people, maximum 6 (NOTE COVID-19 social distancing compliant)
PLEASE VISIT OUR ‘SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 pg FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your class is rescheduled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook.Children must be 8 years+