A great way for families to learn, play and bond in a beautiful setting with friendly, skilled teachers, in a safe environment.
- Learn self-rescue techniques so that you and your children feel safe on the water
- Learn correct position and posture on the board to bolster confidence
- Learn basic paddle strokes and turns to make your paddle experience easy and fun
- Enjoy fun games and races to ensure lots of smiles and laughter along the way!
- 2-hour course
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided
- Children MUST be accompanied by a legal guardian
- Minimum 4 people, maximum 8 (NOTE we can take larger groups by request)
Payment is in advance. In the event that you may need to cancel your booking we are happy to offer a refund when notified within 72 working hours. Or an alternative date when notified within 48 working hours.
If your experience is rescheduled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook.
Children must be 8 years+
Minimum 4 people to run the course, maximum 8 people