This SUP adventure is for those with a good level of paddling experience. You will enjoy this stunning stretch of the River Wye with our experienced coaches as we travel through grade II rapids and technical water conditions. We will help you to fine tune your paddle skills and read water conditions so that you can safely enjoy the thrill of technical water conditions. Enjoy this incredible water sport in an area of outstanding natural beauty, propelled by your own paddle.
- Enjoy a journey from Symonds Yat West to Monmouth
- Receive hire of all safety equipment including wet suit and helmet
- Receive tuition from our fully trained staff
- Enjoy traveling through technical water including grade II rapids
- Receive a river safety briefing
- 4 hour experience
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided
- Attendees MUST have completed our SUP Start Up course or similar
- Over 18’s only
- Minimum 4 to run the session
- Return taxi NOT included
PLEASE VISIT OUR ‘SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 pg FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your booking is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook within the current season. Or a 12 month gift voucher will be issued.
If the booking is cancelled by your party:
More than 7 days notice your booking will be fully refundable minus our admin fee.
Les than 7 days notice your booking will be fully transferable within the current season or a 12 month gift voucher will be issued.
Less than 48 hours notice your booking will not be refunded or transferred, unless it falls within our COVID-19 policy.