A practical lesson for anyone keen to develop their Stand-Up Paddle Boarding skills. Learn how to read the weather and water conditions, develop your board and paddle skills whilst setting yourself SUP goals to keep you progressing. Hog the session or bring a friend! Give us your SUP skills wish list and we’ll help you make it happen.
You will learn:
- How to paddle effortlessly in a straight line using the 5 Step Paddle Stroke technique.
- The most effective way to turn, including the Cross-Deck and Step-Back turns.
- How to read weather and water conditions so that you feel safe to SUP without a coach.
- How to move around the board with grace!
- 90-minute course
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided
- NOTE if you have your own kit, let us know and we will apply a £10.00 discount on booking
PLEASE VISIT OUR ‘SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 pg FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your class is rescheduled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook.