SUP Yoga is ideal for newbie yoga students right through to experienced Yogis. It offers fun, challenge and peace in equal measures. Falling in the water is all part of the fun. The freedom to fall, to embrace what you might see as failing helps you to let go of expectations and self-judgement.
- Enjoy a short paddle along the river to warm up ready for your practise
- Feel confident and at ease in a sheltered and shallow spot
- receive hire of all safety equipment including wet suit
- Experience tuition from our certified yoga and SUP teacher
- Be able to enjoy a drink at Ye Old Ferrie Inn after the fun of your SUP Yoga practise!
- 75-minute class
- Thursday 6:30-7:45pm for 6 consecutive weeks. NEXT COURSE DATES: 6th August – 10th September
- £90.00 for a six-class course
- Price per class includes tuition, board and wetsuit hire
- Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided
- Children MUST be accompanied by a legal guardian
- Maximum 6 people (COVID-19 social distancing rules)
PLEASE VISIT OUR ‘SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 pg FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your class is rescheduled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook.
No Previous Experience is necessary.